Thursday, January 26, 2012

Franky, My Dear

Dis is Franky. He was the foster kitteh of one of Mom's friends. Now he's in another foster home. Anyway, he's a tabby, or at least part of him is, and he must be pretty special 'cause look how brave he is with a doggie. (Mom's friend says Franky should go to a home without other cats, though. He must be a cat loner like me.) If you know anyone who might want to adopt Franky and is in da New Jersey area, you can see his Petfinder page here. Also, you can see Mom's friend's dog (and sometimes kitteh) foster blog here. It's really good stuff. She takes doggies who were gonna be all dead and helps them find homes. If you adopt him, you can join us in da tabby club!

7 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

aawwwwww!!!

Marilynn said...

What a beauty! I sure hope someone in the NJ area will give Franky a forever home.

Marilynn ... & Grace

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

What a beautiful tabby. I will send purrs and sure hope that this sweetheart finds a furever home.

haopee said...

Awww. Stop it. He's so cute. Is he grooming the dog?!?

That's one giant hairball, Franky.

Huggies and cheese,

Haopee

Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow! That is one brave kitty. I'm sure Franky will make someone a wonderful furry kid. I'm defintely an only cat too. Except, I am scar-um, not a fan of woofies.

Congrats on being a member of the Tabby Cat Club!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Franky you look like me and my brother Dakota! We do that all the time! He is AFRAID of me! MOL!

GLOGIRLY said...

haha! It's funny how cats can get along so well with doggies, but loathe other kitties. : )
oh wait...I'm talking about myself again.
xo Katie