Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Purrfect Gift for my Human



This is the most purrfect gift I could ever give to my human

also known as Mum





namely myself Lucy,
of course I need to confess that I made a big mistake because I came with "baggage"
namely this back and white kitten called Hannah






I hope I am not barred from the Tabby Cat Club for living with "an outsider"


Here I am shaking like a leaf while






awaiting judgement from all my Tabby Cat Club friends






Please don't ban me from the best club on the Cat Blogosphere.


Luv Lucy xx

5 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

There's NO WAY you'll ever be banned from the TCC, Lucy! And you're so right, you are the best, most purrfect gift for your Mum. :)

Unknown said...

Very very cute. You will be in the club without doubt.
Best wishes Molly

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I has outsiders in my family too. We thinks it is OK. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Don't worry, Lucy! It's okay to live with outsiders ... we have those in our family (and at PAWS), too. :)

Love,

Moosey :)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Oh you are so silly, even though you have the purrrfect gift for your mum. A sibling is a sibling and your family is our family. We would never ban you and thanks for saying we are the best club on CB.