Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hide & Seek

Where the Wild One hides!
Someone I know has seasonal hiding spots.
Here she is in her all weather, all season place.

I hide here.
I do the seeking too!
It's under the furniture where the kitty play boxes
and scratchers are,
so it's a popular location.
I peep out looking for sisfurs or my brofur to pass by. 

Then they get a little bop they weren't expecting.

When it's cold out, I find a very comfy place to hide
but it usually doesn't involve much seeking.
This is the bestest spot ever!

Thanks Gracie for hosting this fun and comfy event!

Purrs,
Oui Oui

We are sharing our hiding places at our blog too.
Come seek us out!

12 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome hiding places!!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Anonymous said...

Great hidey-holes! I'm an "under cover" hider too...

Hugs, Sammy

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hide under covers too - Mum says we look like flumps!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wow, lots of hiding places. How on earth do you get into some of them?

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow Oui Oui those are great spots

Anonymous said...

MOL!! Oui Oui I bet you scare at least an eighth of a life out of your furr sibs with that sneaky paw attack

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Puurfect hiding spot´s you have over at your place !

XOXO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

just saw this on your blog and love it!

Fozziemum said...

Oh what great spots to hide...can we joinz in too ??? paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Cathy Keisha said...

Heh heh! My lips are sealed.

Unknown said...

I wish we had an under spot like that Oui Oui! Very nice
Purrs
Miss Fitz

meowmeowmans said...

You really are good at that hiding thing, Oui Oui!

Hugs,

Moosey