Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Timmy and Fitz have Cattitude

When Gracie said she was hosting photos of our Cattitude Timmy was at a loss fur meows. Not this Girl-Cat!

Hold on there Fitz I have some Cattitude!
Well, I will give you that one Timmy, but, you were
talking to ME not Dad. 

Are you sure... Right... Never mind.

This is my "NO Dad! I will not play nice" look. You think
he would have learned by now

I always enjoy shooting Dad this one. It is my
"You can't be serious!" look. I should patent this one.

My "I am coming over there to straighten you out"
always gets me laughing later on.

If I have too kick it into high I use my famous
*LOOK*
Everything gets real quiet after that one

And here I am showing Dad how cute... How did that get in
here? TIMMY!

We all know you have a heart of gold Miss Fitz.

I want to see all our furends Cattitude Timmy

Miss Fitz and
Timmy Tomcat

6 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

LOVE your cattitude Timmy :)

XOXO

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome 'tude!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Anonymous said...

Timmy an Miss Fitz...them some pretty hard core Cattitude eyeballz MOL MOL special the laser beamers MOL ..paw pats an loves Dinnermintz an Pickles xxx

Anonymous said...

With so many of you there, I guess that house is FULL of Cattitude on some days!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great cattitude shots for sure. It's all in the ears huh?!

meowmeowmans said...

You could all give LESSONS in giving that look. We are impressed (and a little a-skerred)! :)

Hugs,

Moosey