Monday, January 26, 2015

Australia Day Beach Party and BBQ, by Simba

Our Aussie friends Dinnermintz and Pickles have invited the Tabby Cats to a special BBQ at the Beach to celebrate Australia Day, January 26th!   I have been counting the minutes till January 26th came around.

First I want to work up an appetite by doing some snorkeling:  the fish here can grow to be quite some size as you can see:



After snorkeling with Dinnermintz and Pickles and other TCC members, it will be time for some good eating - the fudz here is just awesomely delicious!       As my contribution to the BBQ, I have prepared a couple of seafood platters.   Come on down to the beach by the BBQ grill and help yourselves to some!


Thanks Dinnermintz and Pickles for hosting this wonderful party.    And thank you also, Fozziemum, for making these awesome pictures for me so I could participate in Australia Day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Simba! What fun.....that seafood platter looks delish too! Glad you were able to come "Down Under" for the day!

Hugs, Sammy

Katie Isabella said...

I wish I were there with you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Simba, fanks. This is gweat fun isn't it.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Fozziemum said...

Simba thanks so furry much fur joining us..amd the seafood platters you did were delish! so glad you coul come scuba diving with us too..those fishies sure are fun to chase mOL...an mum sayz you e=very welcome! loves Pickles ad Dinnermintz xxx

Swami Zoe said...

Me-ommmmmm, mmmmm, fresh fish! Me-Ommmmm

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Simba lets eat pal. Where can I get a hat like that for my catweisers?

Oh you Mencats!

MOL are you jealous Missy Fitzy

WATCH it buster

Timmy
Miss Fitz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love the beach too. Looks like you had fun in the water too.