Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving from Raz

I have so many things to be thankful for.  My forever home, my wonderful Mom and Dad, my Tabby Cat Club friends and all my blogosphere friends and my wonderful gal Madi.

I put together a collage of a couple of the things I am thankful for....

At the top left is a photo of me and my Daddy....I am so thankful for him and for his recovery from cancer.  He starts radiation in a couple of weeks and will be even closer to being cancer free.   I am also thankful for clean sheets (I am a BIG help to Mom when she changes the sheets), my fabulous toys,  BACON, My special gal Madi and my two sisfurs who really are sweet and loving to me.

biggify to see photos better

4 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Happy Thanksgiving

meowmeowmans said...

You sure do have some great thankful things, Raz!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Love,

Moosey

pilch92 said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Great photos of what you are thankful for.

Anonymous said...

We all have so much to be thankful for.........you and your family are on MY list of "thankful stuff" for sure!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Sammy