Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dezi the Lion

Well it feels so strange to be here without sis Lexi. When we furst joined da Tabby Cat Club, it was gonna be just sissy. You know her markings were purrfect, and me's stripes not so much. Me's M is broken so we didn't think me kuld join. But alas, we both became purroud members of da Tabby Cat Club. So me's here to carry on da purroud tabby pattern on me's lynx point. And today me's showin' off me's inner lion.




Till da next time.......................Be Blest!!!


Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses

Dezi

http://dezizworld.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dezi! What an amazing photo of you and your inner AND outer lioness! Well done.............so happy to see you.

Grrrrrrr
Love, Sammy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Dezi, we are so sorry Lexi couldn't stay with us. We know you miss her. You did a great job showing off your inner lion. Blessings, Chi

Timmy Tomcat said...

We wish Lexi was with us too Dezi.
Love your blue eyes
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Happy Easter, my friend. Happy Easter. Purrs, Seville.