Saturday, April 30, 2016

#NationalTabbyDay -- My Loves

 My first Tabby who left the physical world in 2007, and whom I miss with all of my heart every day, my "Baby Bobo."

I apologize for the awful quality of these photos but they were all taken before cell phones and such.

My current "Tabby Love" who I pray we have many more years together, my Cody:


I am lucky to have shared my life with these incredible Tabby Boys.

Happy First National Tabby Day All!!!



If you haven't entered our give-away celebrating the
 "First-Ever" National Tabby Day,
 you can enter here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tabbies do leave their mark on the hearts of all who know them Miss Caren.....BoBo was a handsome boy and Cody is a sweet boy too - something about us Tabbies is special right? Loving, handsome, and loyal to the end. Thanks for celebrating the FIRST National Tabby Cat Day with us here at the Club and I hope it's a wonderful day for tabbies everywhere!

Hugs, Sammy

pilch92 said...

You are a handsome tabby Cody and Bobo was a cutie too! Have a great day!
Love, your fellow tabbies Prancie and KaTwo

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Such fine looking tabby cats you and Angel Bobo are. Love your photos, will checkout your giveaway when I am done at the club party.

Marty the Manx said...

So very glad that you included Angel BoBo today! Cody you and Ralphie are that cool "blue" Tabby and your picture shows off those pawsome eyes of yours. Happy National Tabby Cat Day!
Marty and Ralphie

Timmy Tomcat said...

Cody you are a great Tabby friend of ours and looks like Bobo was a great Tabby too.
Purrs
Timmy
Miss Fitz