Monday, June 19, 2017

It's Boxing Day

Me can barely believe it, but mommy actually 'membered Boxing Day. So here me is. As with all things lately, mommy made me bring along me's sissy Raena. Hope ya'll don't mind seein' her too. We hope you all have the bestest Boxin' day ever.


 Yep, me knows she's back there. A girly 
can't get a minute of peace. Not even on a box.




Can you believe it? This here is a box too.
Ya' gotta luv that.



 Hey Tabbies, nice to see ya'. I's
luvs me a chewy box.



Fanky fanks fur lettin' me
show off too sissy.


Stop by our blog at Deziz World fur our Service Cat Monday posty. Ifin ya' didn't know, we've been runnin' a series of Trainin' posts. And, ifin ya' have any Trainin' questions, or questions in general, just leave 'em in the comments and we'll get 'em answered.




Luv and Hugs and Kitty Kisses

Deztinee and RaenaBelle 

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Aren't boxes PAWSOME????

Raz

Marty the Manx said...

Looking good ladies :) Glad you joined in today!

Anonymous said...

You seem to have no shortage of boxes to play/sleep in - that makes BOX DAY a lot easier!

Hugs, Teddy

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Those are some real nice boxes ya'll have there specially the flutterbye one.

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)