Monday, April 30, 2018

Hi Guys!

I, Marvelous am so proud to be a member of the Tabby Cat Club! I am so furry excited!
I have been blogging since I arrived from Iran to live with my Mom in Vancouver -- that was 8 months ago!
And life here is WONDERFUL!
I am a furry happy cat -- I love to play, have fun and (most) Thursdays, I LOVE to tell jokes.
I have 3 (part-time) siblings who live with Dad. They are Kozmo, Jo Jo and my hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon.
Jo Jo, Kozmo and I, Marvelous
My angel sister Queen Penelope (who was the Cat From Hell) visits and Posts a Spark on Mondays!
Today is my FIRST POST!
TABBY CAT DAY! And I invite YOU my furrend to have a special fish meal with me!
We are going to have so much fun!
You can visit me on my blog



3 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy Tabby Cat Day to you!!!! I am so glad you made it to the party and especially glad you found your loving wonderful furever home. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Anonymous said...

Happy Tabby Cat Day dear Marv and an official Tabby Cat Club welcome to you too! We are happy you joined us here where Tabbies know how to party and celebrate our special bond as Tabbie brothers and sisters. Thanks for coming to the party.....

Love and Hugs, Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome Marv! You're going to have a blast here at the Tabby Cat Club!

Raz and Noelle