Saturday, March 2, 2019

Sketching Dr. Seuss

Hola kitties! For those who saw my post yesterday this Dr. Seuss Day poem might not be new. I also showed a piece of artwork. You guys at Tabby Cat Club are going to see an early sketch of that artwork. Right here; right now.


The Cat in the Hat and the ghetto kitteh
Went partying in big New York City.
Out on the town our last dime we spent
So under the subway turnstiles we went
Mulberry Street station it ain't
So please don't get faint
Instead I just got out my paint.

I'm also posting this in the Caturday Art blog hop which is hosted by the lovely Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty

You can find more Stunning Keisha fun at my bloggy every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Also follow me on Facebook for some cute memes. I can really use the follows.

9 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Dr. Seuss Day! We love your "bitey" poem!!

The Florida Furkids

Pam and Teddy said...

Hi CK! That's a great poem AND your artwork is dy-no-mite too!! Happy Dr. Seuss Day.......

Hugs, Teddy

Sandee said...

Today is the day,
it's truer than true,
today is the day
we tell Dr.Seuss
"WE LOVE YOU!"

Happy Dr. Seuss Day. ♥

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Happy Dr Seuss Day!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Timmy Tomcat said...

Beautiful CK you nailed the subway track down
Double it is but we like to clown
Purrs
Timmy & Fitz

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What a great Seuss-worthy poem and tribute! I love the Cat in the Hat background - wonderful!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great art CK, but I have to say that I prefer yesterday's with the colour in it.
Happy Dr.Seuss Day.

messymimi said...

A fun rhyme, i hope you had a great time today.

pilch92 said...

That was a great poem and fantastic art CK. Happy Belated Dr. Seuss Day! XO