Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Scared? Who - Me????


Laser Eyes - Yes I was CAUGHT!
"WHO - ME - SCARED??".........(maybe just a little!)

OOPS - Am I not supposed to be up here Dad?  I know this is YOUR bathroom and everything but I thought I could get a drink anywhere!    YOU CAUGHT ME!

This was taken not long after I came to live with my Mom and Dad in 2017 - I heard my Dad turn on the faucet preparing to shave and I thought I'd take advantage of the fresh water.   To this day, I still drink out of any of our bathroom sinks.   Spoiled?  Maybe.

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

4 comments:

pilch92 said...

It is your house Teddy, you can do whatever you want :) XO

Kitties Blue said...

Maybe not scary, Teddy, but definitely caught in the act!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Oh I love a good drink from da faucet. Mama lets me has a drink from it efuryday.

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy you are a cutie and we will share our sink with you any day you spoiled fellow you