Monday, March 30, 2020

Introducing Me

Hi! I'm Bunty!  I'm an orange tabby.  I will be one year old on July 4th 2020.  I was adopted in October 2019 and now am in my forever home.  I got fixed in February 2020 and got my shots so I'm good for a year on vet visits.  I am totally spoiled.  I wake my mommy every morning by pawing at her face and chewing on her hair.
I am curious about everything especially food.

I am in Cat Scouts as a kit scout and I blog at Musings of a Senior Kitty and Baby Bunty.

11 comments:

messymimi said...

It's great to meet you, Bunty!

Pam and Teddy said...

Hi dear Bunty! So nice to see your adorable face first thing this morning as I make my "rounds"....All of us at the TCC are super happy you're with us now. Watching you grow up is going to be such fun.

Sending you HUGS !
Teddy

Just Ducky said...

You are adorable, welcome to TCC.

carol l mckenna said...

Bunty ~ you are adorable and such sweet photos of you ~ ^_^

Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

pilch92 said...

Nice to meet you. You are a cutie.

Ida said...

You are just adorable. - Thank you for your kind words on the loss of our Miss Dottie.

catladymac said...

Welcome to TCC Bunty! Purrs,

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome Bunty!!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So happy you are now a tabby cat member. We all look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the club.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Bunty we are so happy to meet you and love seeing you at Scouts too

Ananka said...

You are very cute <3