Friday, May 1, 2020

~May Newsletter~




May 2020 Edition

GREETINGS!
Well dear Tabbies I guess all of us are pretty much having to adjust to what our humans are calling “The New Normal” – which means we need to stick close by them and help them stay happy as the world deals with the “sicks” that are everywhere.    Do your part by head bonks, leg hugs, loving looks, and of course lots of lap visits.    Those are just a few of the ways we can keep smiles on the faces of those who take such good care of us.
MAY TCC EVENTS:

May 5 – Cinco de Mayo Party
May 10-Mother's Day 
Post a poem, photos, story about special times with mom
May 13 – Caption This
May 15-Straw Hat Day
May 25 – Memorial Day Picnic
May 27 – Wordless Wednesday
May 30 – International Hug Your Cat Day!

FEATURED CAT OF THE MONTH:





    Bunty
Well, here I go.  I was born July 4th 2019.  I was one of 6 kittens.  I was considered the runt of the litter.  There were dogs, cats and people where I originally lived.  I came to my forever home on October 11th 2019 when Angela picked me out of the 6 kittens to be her new kitty.  Her beloved Ali died on August 30th 2019 at 18 years of age.  One of her co-workers is friends with the people who took care of me and had her pick out the kitten she wanted.  She chose me out of all 6.  When we met I knew she loved me immediately.  She spoils me rotten with fancy feast canned food, tasty treats, catnip and lots of toys.  She takes lots of pictures of me and posts them to my blog.  I took over Musings of a Senior Kitty & Baby Bunty.  I have also joined Cat Scouts as a Kit Scout and of course the TCC just like my angel sister, Ali.  I wake mom up every morning by chewing on her hair and purring in her face with my whisker tickling her nose.  I am an orange tabby with medium length fur.  I love napping on her bed and watching birdies as they come onto her balcony to eat breadcrumbs.

MISCELLANEOUS
We like to remind everyone from time to time that if you would like to HOST an event here at the TCC, that would be just fine and dandy!    Maybe a special occasion that we aren’t covering in our monthly schedule – or just something FUN you make up that everyone could join in.   Just let Gracie or Raz know what you’d like to do and they will coordinate dates, etc. with you.   
Also if you’d like to be Featured Tabby of the month – we’re UP for that!  Just let Gracie know – we just need your bio and a photo or photos.    Easy Peasy.    If we have a new memer to feature in a given month we will get our “regulars” in the schedule too for feature stories.


BIRTHDAYS AND GOTCHAS

Celebrating a Birthday or Gotcha in May?   Congratulations and HUGS from your fellow TCC Members!!!!



Until next month – Teddy, the TCC News Repurrrrrrter




9 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

A big THANK YOU to Teddy for our excellent May Newsletter and the ideas for May events.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing the happenings for the month of May. It looks like a great time for this month and we can't wait to see the fun. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

Marg said...

Thanks for the great newsletter. Sounds like a fun month ahead.

pilch92 said...

Bunty sure is a cute kitty. Lots of events planned for May to keep us busy. Nice reporting Teddy.

Himawan Sant said...

Oh, Bunty, you are sweet cat ... and how well Angela has taken care of you.

Greetings

Pam and Teddy said...

Happy May Tabbies - and Bunty - again welcome to the Club - you make an adorable Featured Kitty this month!

Hugs, Teddy

Marilynn said...

Huge thanks to Gracie, Teddy, and Raz for all the wonderful news — and to everyone else who posts such fun and beautiful and funny photos and descriptions. Grace and I love it all, even though we don't always reply. Grace's life during "lockdown" hasn't changed at all. She has her fave places to snooze; she has one son left, and he's becoming better mannered now that he's "only son." Now If I can just get my own act together, I might be able to add some of my fave Grace-photos to the blog!

Love to all of you ~
Grace and Marilynn (her secretary!)

Ananka said...

Looking forward to the posts this month, sounds fun :-D

Timmy Tomcat said...

We have a really fun month coming and we cant wait! Onwards and Upwards!