Saturday, January 22, 2022

Answer Your Cat's Questions Day With Ted

 Oh boy!  Now if I can just come up with some questions for Mom.......!

Question #1:  When I was little I used to love lying in the sink.  How come I can't do that anymore?
Mom's Answer:   Because you are about TWICE the size of that sink now!

Question #2:   I love hiking in the woods with Dad - how come we can't do that now?
Mom's Answer:  Because there's snow and ice in the woods and the snow is COLD and the ice is DANGEROUS - Spring will be here soon - I promise!

Question #3:   Why did Angel Sammy have to go to the Bridge before I got to meet him?
Mom's Answer:   Sammy was sick and old and I know he didn't WANT to go but he was needed at the Bridge - he made sure that we went to the shelter where we had adopted him and where we found YOU and he is with you every minute of every day.   One day we'll all be together.

OK Mom............I guess that's all I wanted to know.   I'm glad you and Dad took good care of Sammy and take such good care of me.   I'm lucky!

Mom:  We feel very lucky to have you in our lives Ted - just like we felt with Angel Sammy!

Love, Mom and Teddy








2 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Great questions and very good answers!!

Pam and Teddy said...

I'm sure he has a lot more but I told him three was the limit!

Hugs, Pam