Sunday, June 19, 2022

Father's Day and International Box Day

Our Daddy is an Angel now and we miss him a lot.  Noelle never got to meet him so there are no photos of her with him.  This is one of my favorites of me with my Daddy.  He never wanted to disturb me when I was sleeping so would carefully pick me up if I was in his chair.  I sure miss him a lot.



Sometimes you have to share a box, but that doesn't make it less fun!  Can you see Noelle's tailio?  Mom calls her the Girl With A Curl since she likes to hold her tail up high with a curl at the end!

Do you like boxes?   Peekaboo from Rose is Rose does!   You might need to biggify to read it.



3 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

We know you miss your Dad but he is with you every minute of every day - and I'm sure is so very proud of how well you all take care of your Mom!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam

pilch92 said...

Adorable shot of Raz with his dad. Happy Box Day! XO

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Father's Day you your Daddy in Heaven. We know he is watching over you always. And happy Box Day!