Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Love My Folks

I love my humans soooooooo much I don't even know where to start on saying how I show it. I think first of all is, and I love to hear the mom say it, that she and the daddie were always doggie folks and never had a kittie. But I have spoiled them by being a very happy lap cat. When they are sitting down I am always on someone's lap. The mom and I spend a lot of time together, I watch her when she is working for me on the computer. With that being said I will now list other reasons on how I show my folks that I love them.

2. I let them give me treats
3. I let them sleep with me and share the covers
4. I pretty much let the mom or dad pick me up whenever they want to
5. It's tough but I let them snuggle me and the mom even gives me kissed
6. They are always so agreeable when I am trying to train them, and they are fast learners
7. I allow her to brush me, though after about three strokes of the brush I am done

I could go on an on all day but I am feeling a little sleepy and the time for zzzzzs is near. So for now I say good day!


5 comments:

GreatGranny said...

My Mom was so hard to train in the beginning. Now she's doing so much better.
xoxo Kassey

da tabbies o trout towne said...

good day two ewe gracie N pleasent dreems oh pizza piez and cake :)

Kat said...

Great list of ways you love your mom! We have a lot in common with the ways we show our mom we love her,too! Especially the 'training our mom' part ;)

The Florida Furkids said...

You're good at showing them how much you love them. We really like #2!!

The Florida Furkids

Tamir sends smoochies

meowmeowmans said...

Gracie, those are great ways to show your parents how much you love them! I have learned to like getting snuggled and kissed, but it took awhile. I worked real hard at that, 'cause Mom and Dad like that stuff. :)

Hugs!

Moosey