Thursday, September 5, 2013

Driving the Mom or Dad nuts by Raz

Today's event is Driving the Mom or Dad Nuts and is hosted by Oui Oui.

Well, it's not very hard to drive either one of them nuts since I think they're pretty close to it already!!!

One thing I really love to do to Daddy is to take his spot when he gets up.  If he gets out of bed, I'm in his spot right away.  If he gets out of his computer chair, he finds me in it when he comes back.  He always hates to pick me up because I'm usually snoozing....sort of like this.....

See my cute smile?  Who could resist?
Dad tries to pick me up without disturbing me and put me somewhere comfy to finish my nap.....
Hey Dad....don't drop me!

One of the things I do to drive Mom even more  Nuts is to bring my toys on the bed in the middle of the night and reach out to her to play.  My favorites are Mr. Snakey and the fortune cookie.  I will throw them up in the air and run after them if she doesn't play.   She thinks it's cute.....see I told you she's nuts!!

Hey Mom....come on....let's play!!

I make both Mom and Dad nuts when I play with the turbo track in the middle of the night.  Because we have all tile, the turbo track makes lots of cool noise!!  What fun!!

zzoom....rattle, smack....

Thanks to Oui Oui for hosting another fun event!  I can't wait to see what all of the other TCC members do to make their parents nuts!!!

10 comments:

Cats Herd You said...

We love to bring toys into the bed in the middle of the night. The head peep wakes up to find our Christmas-colored mouse in the bed quite often!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow Raz that is great that you want to play at night. Our Mr Buttons is a big one fur that.
Purrs my pal

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Raz, night after the parents are in bed is the best time to play, no interruptions with the camera. ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Good one to take the toys into bed to play while they are trying to sleep. So many ways to get to them huh? Good job!

Swami Zoe said...

Playing in the middle of the night is the best! Me-Ommmmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hey , Raz !
You know what ?!
I do pretty much the same as you :)

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Raz, I think you are so cute, playing anytime of day or night. And how altruistic of you to give up what you are doing to jump in your dad's seat and keep it warm for him. Mother Teresa would have been proud. Purrs and thanks for posting!

The Island Cats said...

MOL! Raz, that's what our mom tries to do with us when we're sleeping in some spot she wants. She picks us up in our "sleeping position" and tries to move us. It never seems to work.

Karen Jo said...

I like to take my Mom's warm spot when she gets up, too. Good job and playing with toys on the bed and making noise in the night.

Oja

meowmeowmans said...

Raz, you are so good at that making the mom and dad crazy stuff! I like to take the dad's spot when he gets up here, too. MOL!