Thursday, March 26, 2015

Introducing New TCC member: Lola The Resued Cat

Hi everyone! I'm Lola and I'm very honored and excited to be a part of TCC!  I'm a tabby (of course!) and I have very long whiskers and white socks.  And a very long, elegant tail as well.  (My tail was one of the first things Mommy commented on when she first met me.)


I'm a rescued kitty.  I had a rough start at life when I was thrown in a dumpster when I was six months old.  After being rescued I got very sick in the shelter, but I found my Fairy Godmother and she rescued me.  When Mommy saw my picture on the internet she came to meet me and the rest is history! All that sad stuff is now behind me and I'm a very happy cat in a happy home. I am proud to be a spokescat for animal rescue and respect. My sister Lexy, who is also a rescue, adds her voice to our cause.

Because of my bad cold when I was a kitten, I'm a sneezy cat now.  I have something called Chronic Sinusitis, but that doesn't get me down.  I just sneeze a lot.

I'm a very lovable cat and I love giving kisses.  I'm also very chatty, and I'm always chatting about something! Some of my favorite things are my string, the cat dancer toy, snuggling with Mommy, and sitting in the window trying to chase the birds.


I'm also an author! Mommy helped me write my life story, Lola: Diary Of A Rescued Cat.My goal is to shed light on what happens to some pets when they are abandoned or end up in a kill shelter, and to also let people know the happiness a rescued pet can bring into their lives.  I want to encourage people to adopt a pet from a rescue or a shelter and to treat all animals with respect and love.  I hope our book encourages people to do this.  We donate 10% of our proceeds to animal rescue organizations and shelters. You can find out more about our book and us at our website: www.lolatherescuedcat.com.


I'm looking forward to learning about all the other tabbies in the club.
Smooches!

Lola

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meowllo Lola and welkum too da Tabby Cat Club. Youz gunna habz lawtz ov fun heer. Youz berry purrettee. And weez soz glad youz fownd a pawsum and lubbin' furebber hoem.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Photo Cache said...

Glad to meet sweetie pie.

Emma and Buster

Fozziemum said...

Lola we are super pleased to meet you :) I am so glad you were rescued..Pickles was by mum too and she gets a winky eye every now and then because her skull was crushed.and she also has a super long tail MOL! we are glad you joined the TCC..loves and paw past Dinnermintz and Pickles xxxx

Unknown said...

Welcome to the club. I too am a rescue kitty. You are quite the pretty kitty. I hope you have fun here.

pilch92 said...

Nice to meet you. We are glad you have a great home now.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Welcome sweet one. I am so glad you are a member of the TCC and I so enjoyed hearing about you. I am so happy that you have a loving and wonderful forever home.

Cathy Keisha said...

Welcome to the TCC, Lola. I’m sorry you had such a bad start to life but glad you found a forever home.

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome Lola!! The TCC is a super group!

Raz

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Lola! We are very glad to meet you! So glad you are here!
Your TX furiends,
Samantha & Mom

Timmy Tomcat said...

Wow what a story Lola! Welcome to the TCC. We have oodles of fun and we know you will fit right in. Oh cant wait to have Dad read us your story.
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Tabby Cat Club Lola! We're SOOOOO happy to meet you and also so happy that you were rescued. Nothing is better than a "happily ever after" !!

Hugs, Sammy

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi Lola !
Welcome to TCC !
I can´t even imagine how horrible it must have been to be dumped in a dumpster :(
So glad that you where rescued and now living a happy life :)

meowmeowmans said...

Hi there, pretty Lola! Welcome to the TCC. You will love it here, I just know it.

I am a rescue cat, too (and so are my housepanther sisters, Gracie and Zoe). :)

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey
Proud TCC Member #16

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hello Lola! You are a purrty and lucky kitty! We will get to meet your mom at BlogPaws and are so excited about that!