Monday, March 2, 2015

Scylla is the cat in the hat

Dr. S, that is me. 
I am cute, as cute can be.
If I see a monster I will not flee.
But if it's all the same, I would rather eat a pea.

Do you see
the kitties three
chasing a bee?

I just want to be free
to climb a tree.
I do not wish to ski,
or go on a shopping spree,
or swim in the sea.
That is not me,
I just want to be free
to climb a tree.

With great glee
I killed the flea
Now I will have a cup of tea

Bad poetry by Dr. Scylla

PS: We didn't have the heart to tell Scylla that it is Dr. Seuss Day not Dr. Scylla Day. ~ATCAD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pawsum poeztee and grayt poetree.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Anonymous said...

Gosh Scylla I think that was a grand job you did on your tribute to Dr. Seuss poem!! Glad you got rid of that flea before settling in for your cuppa tea! Tee Hee!

Hugs, Sammy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are both very nice. Thanks for reading my post and talking with me. ~Scylla

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love your Seuss story! Well done!

Cathy Keisha said...

Happy Dr. Seuss, er Scylia Day! Hooray Hooray!

meowmeowmans said...

Awesome job with your Seussian rhyme, Scylla. And nice hat, too! Happy Dr. Seuss Day!

Hugs,

Moosey