Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Fun

Honestly my Labor Day will be spent NOT laboring..............in fact, I will be a total BUM.   I'll hang out around the house..........maybe spend some time on the front porch......
 
I'll probably go outside in the yard with Mom to enjoy some fresh air............
Might take a snooze in a comfy spot in the house.................

 
 
One thing I won't be doing is PARTY-ING !    Nope - we usually have a super quiet Labor Day here and I'm counting on it being like that ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL weekend! 

Hope you enjoy yours too!  Alone OR with a group......it will be a nice long weekend.

Hugs, Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

Thanks for sponsoring this non-Laborsome Labor Day Posting Gracie!
Don't forget to take your PAWTICIPATION Badge TCC Members!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, Sammy you look so cute just hanging out.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you have it figured out. We got Dad to do the labors at our house so less labor is great
Purrs from our family to yours Sammy

Anonymous said...

I say ONWARD with a non-labor type Labor Day!!!!!!

Love, Sammy