Monday, January 16, 2017

Fitz and Timmy Make Dad Laugh


Hi Tabbies. Miss Fitz and I love to make Dad smile and sometimes he lets loose a real belly busting laugh.
You bet Timmy. I really like when  we can do that. I also like when he gets that small smile when resting or going to sleep. That shows he is content and bringing contentment is the primary job of kitties.
You nailed that Fitz. When I see Dad like that I get a cat smile myself.
Lets see some of our antics that bring happiness!
Me Furst!

Dad Smiles when I insist on bagging it.
I have to admit it does the same for me

When I get Nippy Dad lets out a laugh
The family says I have a Problem.
No way! I can stop any time I want!

I really like clean feetz. Dad lets out a big loud laugh
when he sees me giving the deep clean. I dont know
whats so funny but... I am happy he likes it

Dad gets ready for sleepy-by when I get under the coversand cover up. He smiles as he drifts off and so do I.

Of course I like giving out The Look any time I want
to lighten up the room.

Timmy about that look... well, Thank Mew. Now let me strut my stuff.

Dad smiles a lot when I tell you Man-Cats to stop your kittenish behaviors. I smile too MOL

Dad laughs when I make double-cat sure that visitors don't have any sneaky plans when they visit. I intermewed Mewni-Corn and ended up inviting her to join the Family. Now she is a good friend of mine. It is soooo nice to have another girl in the family. Yes it is

What really gets Dad doubled over laughing are the positions I get into for my daily ablution's. He was kind enough to not show my more, ahem, exposed poses. You get the idea.

I get Dad smiling when I get in a nice Nappy.
The rest of the Family smiles too as I am not keeping a stern eye on what they are doing.

And to finish up my laughter routine I present The Look! This is how is Should be done! I know as it is my signature look!
Timmy, Timmy, Timmy.  Please do your own look.


Um, Fitz I am pretty sure you cannot make a look your own.
Au contraire brofur of mine. Let's see what our readers think:

Am I right and The Look is mine 
Or
Am I, Timmy, right and The Look can be any kitty's

Let us know Tabbies

Miss Fitz
Timmy Tomcat

7 comments:

Marty the Manx said...

You two do a lot to keep Dad laughing :) Hmmmm we think those looks are TOTALLY different and both pretty darn good! Ralphie is the champ of "the look" here :P

Fozziemum said...

MOL...well it's easy to see why you keep Dad in the laughs..those looks..those weird positions and tootsie gnawing..MOL..way to go sweeties paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

H.R. Bennett said...

Dat cat nip dun treat dem goooooooooood. haha

Louche Tabby said...

We love the pic of you cleaning yer feets. You are very flexible.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

MOL my Daddy laughs at me too all the time!!

xoxo,
Matilda

meowmeowmans said...

Dad Pete must ALWAYS be smiling, Timmy and Miss Fitz. We know you make US smile lots, too. :)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

There is so much fun at your place. I bet your dad is always happy and laughing at you all.