Sunday, January 15, 2017

Laughter for Angel Mousie

Today i am sharing some laughs for Angel Mousie..
Now before i totally shame myself i must disclose : Mum has lost her mind.
I really think that Mum laughin at ME is not funny...but..i guess i let Mum have fun..she needs a good laugh.
The fabulously funny hat i am modelling is ...yes made from MY furs...that's right..Mum brushed me...then got felting my fur...
Dad just looked at her like she was a nutter..i..well i love being brushed..but to hear that laughin...well i will show you all the outcome of Mums 'craft'...i am sure my TCC friends will not laugh at me..but your peeps might.....
Oh boy..here goes...paw pats Dinnermintz 











11 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I especially loved your photo with the hat held up by the ears. Way funny. Mom is smiling away while she is typing for me.

Louche Tabby said...

I have to admit, in the 2nd one you look like Radar from M*A*S*H!

Fozziemum said...

MOL 😂

Fozziemum said...

Oh my Gracie i knew the peeps would laugh 😂 Happy Birthday sweetie xxx

pilch92 said...

Those are great photos!

Marty the Manx said...

MOL MOL! Your Mom does have some imagination Dinnermintz! Those pictures sure did make our Mom giggle!

Anonymous said...

Dinnermintz not only are you adorable but you certainly are quite the HAIRHAT model! Your Mom is clever to make the hat but you are so cute indulging her by wearing it.

Love, Angel Sammy

Fozziemum said...

Mum is cray cray as the kids say Marty MOL XX

Fozziemum said...

Thankyou sweeties..please don't try this at home..MOL XX

Fozziemum said...

Angel Sammy thankyou...Mum is a talent alright...but sheesh...oh well whatever keeps her cheese on her cracker hey ? MOL XX

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh My Cat that is your very own felt! Meow!
We think you are a beautiful gal Dinnermintz
Timmy
Miss Fitz