Thursday, February 23, 2017

Cooper Murphy Does His First Set

My big brother, Mau, lent me his "nose and glasses," but I refused to wear the ugly suit my mom found for me. I told her that I'm too "street" for that!



Did you hear about the cat who drank 5 bowls of water?

He set a new lap record.


A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a cat sitting next to him.

“Are you a cat?” asked the man, surprised.
“Yes,” the cat replied.
“What are you doing at the movies??” the man asked.
“Well,” said the cat. “I liked the book.”


What is a French cat's favorite pudding?

Chocolate mousse!

Hope you had a good laugh. I'll be back later today to do another set!


6 comments:

onespoiledcat said...

Hi Cooper Murphy! You're a real HOOT!!! Can't wait for your second set.......I bet it's gonna be another goodie!

Hugs, Angel Sammy and Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Good ones!!!!!

Raz

Just Ducky said...

Good ones!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Tee-hee, funny!

Marty the Manx said...

Cooper Murphy you have got this down! These are great!
Marty and Ralphie

Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great set! I especially love the one about watching the movie. Really funny.