Saturday, August 22, 2020

National Take Your Cat To The Vet Day

Well I'm all for this one - we all need to make regular trips to our vets for checkups and shots and if anything at all concerns our humans about our behavior.    We may not be FANS of going to the vet, but it's NECESSARY!

I happen to love my vet........he talks to me the whole time and gives me lots of pets.   He likes that I'm a BIG GUY.    He says I'm not overweight - I'm just JUMBO sized.    

Be glad that there are wonderful people who choose to go to veterinary school to learn how to take care of animals - that's why we're here today - because we have these people to help us through our rough patches!

Let's hear it for our vets.............................Hip Hip Hooray!

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

1 comment:

The Florida Furkids said...

Your vet sounds pawsome. MOL @ Jumbo sized!!!

The Florida Furkids