Friday, August 28, 2020

Rainbow Remembrance Day

RAINBOW REMEMBRANCE DAY is a day that all of us recognize as one of our most important days.   We think of and remember all of our Angels every single day of course but one day a year we focus our thoughts and memories on the ones at the Rainbow Bridge.

While I've lost a lot of friends in my four plus years who had to leave and become Angels, the one I miss the most is my brother Sammy.    I never met him in person - he left four months before I came to live with Mom and Dad.    I have always wished I could have spent SOME time with him before he had to go.   Mom and Dad adopted me from the same shelter where they had adopted Sammy almost 17 years before and Sammy was a Tabby Cat Club member too.

The day Mom and Dad brought baby Sammy home.......tiny little guy!

He was a cutie and had big front paws - he was a polydactyl!
This was Sammy's last photo at home - December 2, 2016.....he went to the Vet with Mom and Dad later that day and said a final farewell.

One day I know I will be with him at the Rainbow Bridge and we will get to know each other properly.  Until then I will listen to his advice in my dreams.

I love all my Rainbow Bridge friends......and remember them all............ALWAYS.
Love and Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com



2 comments:

Martyna said...

Very sad:( This cat was sweet...

The Florida Furkids said...

We miss him too. He was a good pal and a great Cat Scout.

The Florida Furkids