Thursday, August 26, 2021

Pampered Miss Fitz

This gal is one pampered kitty cat. Check out my Cat Tree Tower that Dad got Just for me

Dad got me a Nip Nanner and Pillow. He takes time to play Mousie and String and even invites Dot over. She is a good chase but gets me riled up

My special Pinkie is fun and I love String Thing. Dad check under the couch String is missing, again.

The best part about being pampered is cuddles on my terms. Sometimes I want them, sometimes I don't. If that's not pampered nothing is! 
Purrs Tabby Cat Friends

Miss Fitz

6 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

Ahhhh.....the life of a pampered cat is the very best isn't it Miss Fitz? You do look like you couldn't be happier...and that's the way it should be!

Hugs, Teddy

Ananka said...

Cat cuddles are the best :-D

carol l mckenna said...

You are one pampered and beautiful kitty ~ great photos ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Forgetfulone said...

Cute kitty! I have a medium length (fur) tabby named Lacy.

meowmeowmans said...

Miss Fitz, it sounds like you are pampered every day. Rightly so! :)

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful pampered and sweet girl! Enjoy all your stuff.