Sunday, August 22, 2021

Take Your Cat To The Vet Day

 I really like having my Mom with me in the exam room so it was pretty scary when earlier this year I had to go to the vet for my checkup and Mom had to stay in the car!    But my vet is a super nice guy and his office staff knows me so well - they made me feel comfy even though Mom wasn't there.    

It's a nice feeling when we feel like we can trust our vet - after all - they keep us healthy and happy!    My thanks to Dr. Rethman and everyone for taking such good care of me.


He always gives me lots of pets and talks nice to calm me down...........he also loves that I'm a BIG BOY!

Make sure you keep current on your shots and dental and checkups - we want to be here as long as we can to keep our humans company....right?   RIGHT!
Hugs, Teddy


5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Your vet looks very nice. Mom wants to kiss your nose.

Ananka said...

Glad all is okay :-D

meowmeowmans said...

Your vet looks like a nice guy, Teddy! We are happy you got a clean bill of health. :)

Pam and Teddy said...

So far so good my vet says. My Mom trusts him and so do I. Our vets keep us ticking along don't they!!

Hugs, Teddy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy its great our parents can go with us again. Purrs