Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby Pictures - Timmy Tomcat

Big Tomcat Thanks to Raz for Hosting! 


I was 3 months old when Dad adopted me. Dad says his old puter died and those pictures were lost so my youngest are these where I am 5 months old.

This is me saying hello to Dad. I was a bit nervous at first.
Nothing smelled right. I was cat number two.

After getting a good sniff of everything I was
ready for my training.

We cats know that training is so important. It sets the tone for a relationship. I was young and had no experience at all. I had to leave  Mom a bit early as she was Feral and went crazy after being trapped. After being neutered she was returned to her area while we kits went with nice girl. This was my introduction to training and did I need a lot of work. She was nice and patience pays off. I was learning.

No time like now for a bit of cat training!
Lets get to work! 

Yes, yes, you have it.
I was a very fast study!

Imagine my surprise when I found that I was a Natural. I took to training like a cat to treats! Quite quickly all the basics were being handled quite well. There were a couple times when there was backsliding, but, not many!

Training was done in no time at all. Yes I am a Natural!

Training is Complete! DAD! Sit on the couch
I want to take a nap! Yes! Now Please!

I sure hope my Tabby Cat Club Friends family training was just as smooth. I have heard some real horror stories.

You do it right at the beginning and your humans training will last a lifetime. The smart ones can even become typists. Amazing but true. This is me just recently overseeing my old fellow. 

Good job Dad. Watch the spelling!

Thanks Tabby Cat Club and Friends for all the great Fun!

Timmy Tomcat

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We love your "baby" pics! Great job training your human--sometimes it takes a while, they can be dense. :-p

The Florida Furkids said...

You did a great job training your human. You were smart to start early!!!

Thanks for Participating!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Good thing you could start early with the training on your human.
I see that you work payed of well :)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, what a cutie puttie!!!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sadly Mommy has it backwards, she thinks she is suppose to train us. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Timmy, you are amazing! Even as a young cute baby, you were training your human perfectly.

Good job!

Hugs,

Moosey

Ellen Whyte said...

Awwww, cute!