Monday, July 22, 2013

Cats in Hats - Moosey

Hi Everybuddy!  It's me, Moosey!

Thanks to Tommie for hosting this fun "Cats in Hats" event!  Luckily for me, the Mom and the Dad prefer to Photoshop hats on me (instead of making me wear real ones).  Here are some of my favorites from over the years. :)

 Clockwise, from upper left: all spiffed up for St. Patrick's Day; my Super Chef Moosey Halloween costume; Fourth of July fun; and waiting for Santa.

I can hardly wait to see everyone else's hats.  Have a great day, everybuddy!

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey

13 comments:

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Good to see you handsome dude!
Love the hats. Fortunately my Mom uses photoshop too. I still demand treats for the indignity of the chicken hat though.

xxoo
Tommie (and Maggie)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMC Do you ever melt my heart. You are just the cutest ever!!!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You are sooo cute Moosey!!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Looking furry good in all thoose hat´s Moosey !

The Florida Furkids said...

Great hats Moosey! You're lucky that your Mom and Dad Photoshop your hats!!

Thanks for participating!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Swami Zoe said...

Very cutsie! Me-Ommmmm

Timmy Tomcat said...

You look magnificat Moosey!
Great hats and by the by we keep voting for your home in the Petties!
Purrs

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all so special!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oohhh... oohhh... oohhh... I really the one where you're waitin' for Santa to arrive!

Purrs,
Nissy

Karen Jo said...

You look great in your Photoshop hats, Moosey. I wish my Mom would learn to do that.

Bambino

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those are all great hats.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you all look so darned cute!

Cherry City Kitties said...

DOOD! you look swell in those hats! We may have to hit your M&D up for some lessons for our mom... notice the lack of cats, or hats from Cherry City... (just sayin' mom...)

Purrs from your honorary furry family!