Monday, July 22, 2013

Cats in Hats!

Today's Event is Cats in Hats and is hosted by Tommie.

This had every indication of disaster for me.  Was Mom really going to make me wear a hat?  Why not just take the easy way out (for me)  and use Photoshop?  Nope........she really did it.

Moooommmmm!!!!


Well, maybe I'll wear it a bit for treats....


This is my idea of Cats In Hats....my head in a hat snacking on a treat!!  Good job Mom!


Thanks Tommie.....this was a fun event that didn't turn out as bad as I expected.  Yum! Treats!!

13 comments:

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

100% adorable!

Laura Fritz said...

Hi This B Maxie if you see are Blog you see I am a cat in a hat

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Got to let the mom sometimes have her way with the camera so we can see these cute photos of you. Glad you made her work for the photos. Well done.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Awww so cute!

Cherry City Kitties said...

EVERYTHING should have treats in it!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

What a smart Mom you have.
I'm going to demand treats in my hats too!

Tommie

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Anything is bearable when treats are involved...soooo cute!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Wait, you get TREATS in your hat? Now THAT'S our kind of hat! :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Timmy Tomcat said...

A purrfect commentary Raz.
You really enjoy those treats!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now why didn't I think to put treats in my hats?

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too think the last picture is da best !

Karen Jo said...

I wish my Mom had given me treats for wearing my hat. MOM!

Bambino

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I was lucky Mom decided to photoshop for me. ~Socks