Olive Update/Friday Evening: This was written on Olive's mom's FB " Ollie isn't out of the woods yet. I picked her up from the animal hospital this morning and got her our vet. Not only is Dr. Mc Davit an incredibly intelligent woman, she is one of the kindest, most compassionate veterinarians I have ever met. Ollie is in good hands. She will be staying over night with around the clock fluids. More tests tomorrow. For now all we can do is wait and see. The pain one feels when their furry friends are sick or hurt is just a treatment to how much love and enrichment they bring to our lives." Thanks to everyone sending their love, good thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming. We still don't know if Olive has a kidney infection or is kidney failure. We will know more in the next few days or maybe even as long as a week.
Olive, my niece is in need of your purrs. She was taken to the emergency vet yesterday. Test were taken and blood work done. They kept her at the clinic to observe her and give her fluids. My mom is heading down today as things are looking not good. At first they thought her kidneys were failing but now it looks like she might have renal failure. Our hearts are breaking.