Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lazy Summer with Timmy Tomcat

Hi Furends:

Thanks fur hosting Gracie

We have been having a hot hot hot summer here in Pennsylvania. We cats hardly have to move and our paws sweat. All we have been doing is lounging with the Critter-TV. 

This past week though! MEOW! It has been beautiful. Breezy and cool with just the right amount of sun!


A wonderful time smelling flowers in
the garden! So relaxing!


Sometimes I just roll around and
enjoy the solitude!


That was a hint! Time for cat naps!

MOL! Just kidding. Stop by the garden any time and enjoy a roll in the grass and a nice Cat-Nap.

Timmy Tomcat

8 comments:

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I will be right over to roll in the grass and enjoy your beautiful garden. ~Socks

Hannah and Lucy said...

I'd love to come and wander round your wonderful garden Timmy.
Luv Lucy xx

meowmeowmans said...

Rolling around in garden sounds FUN! I'll be right over, Timmy!

Your pal,

Moosey

Karen Jo said...

I'm on my way, along with Horus. We would both love to roll around in your garden, Timmy.

Spyro

Oui Oui said...

You sure convinced us and we're on our way! What a great way to spend the day and we might even find a tasty big or two. What a pretty garden!

The Florida Furkids said...

You have a beautiful garden!!!

Thanks for participating!

Raz

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your garden looks delightful! I would love to join you!
Love, Cody

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am planning on teleporting over to your lovely garden. What a nice way to spend a day.