Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My first TCC event!

This is the very first event I have participated in here at the Tabby Cat Club.  My brother Dexter said I could do it all by my self!  I'm so excited.

While this week has been a total reversal of a couple weeks ago,  this picture kinda sums up what I do when the summer heat has me beat.


When it's hot,  I like to lay between the big windy window and the cat TV window and catch the breezes... hey... wait a minute...

MOM!!!! Dexter TAIL-BOMBED my picture!!!!  He said I could do this all by myself....

( I think it's time for "the face")






Let's see if he ever tries THAT again!!!

Well gang, I can't wait to see what you do...   TTFN! (ta ta for now!)

11 comments:

Beatrix said...

LOL! is this where all the riff raff from the council estate hang out! why in gods name, you are not on a welfare check is beyond me little darren palmer (aka common as muck!) LOL! :0)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me I lay under the AC when it´s hot :)

meowmeowmans said...

Willow, I think you did a great job with posting about this event, even if Dexter tailbombed you. Your summer sounds pretty good, and I'm glad it's cooled down there (here, too). As for that face -- NICE ONE! :)

Hugs to you, Dexter, Tipp and Harry!

Moosey

Anonymous said...

Oh, that face, Willow! We're newbies here too! You did a great job! Purrs...

Safe Haven Hotel said...

*L* This is too funny - thanks for sharing.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Love the Face!
Now you give Dexter a nice whacky paw and make him give you his treats
Well, try anyhow
Purrs
Timmy

Karen Jo said...

It looks like you found a great spot to catch the breeze, Willow. I love your face. Dexter should mind his manners now.

Spyro

Oui Oui said...

We loved the double tails, but the expression is the best yet! Welcome to the club.

(The mom was hoping you were going to talk about cherry pies. Yum!)

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome to the TCC! We laughed at that tail photobomb!!

Thanks for participating!

Raz

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you did a great job on your first event! Have a great day!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So glad you joined the club and Dexter let you post for this event. I can see you two get a long as bros usually do.Hope you are having a fun summer.