Thursday, November 14, 2013

Miss Fitz and Timmy's Poor Pathetic Dad

Hi Furends:

Thanks for hosting Oui Oui! Fitz you go furst. 

OK Timmy! Meow. Dad is such a lunk. He knows we all eat Pate but keeps bringing home the wrong kind of food. BY THE CASE! MOL! 

I always have to put my foot down with Dad.
Take it away Timmy!

Thanks Fitz. Dad knows we never go out. Especially me. I don't even go down the stairs. But if I am not right there. Well, he starts looking all over, here, there, everywhere. Of course I am always where he checks last, under the couch! MOL. Fitz...

He is always late. Late with our special events. Late with everything. Tim...

He furgot my birthday this year! Can you Imagine!

Yeah, my birthday, fa-get-aboud-it.  He got my Gotcha this year as it is the same as Buttons and right after new years.

Pathetic Miss Fitz!

You got that right Timmy, Pathetic!

Timmy and Miss Fitz from Tomcat Commentary by Tim 


9 comments:

The Crew said...

(sigh) Yes, it seems all human parents are pathetic. I've been training my Mom for 16 years and she's still not perfect. Can you believe it!

George & The Crew

Oui Oui said...

Oui Oui has finally trained the mom not to buy foods with lumps, shreds or gravy. Also, turkey, chicken, beef, salmon, "white" fish, cheese - you get the idea. But you got to love the 'rents anyway! Thanks for sharing!

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Timmy and Miss Fitz, how do you ever tolerate your Dad! Me-Ommmmmm

Anonymous said...

The WRONG food?! Dude, that's bad.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Wrong food ??!!
Forget Purrsday´s ??!!
OMC !

Unknown said...

We do not like it when we get the wrong food either. Yuck! Tell him to get with the program!

Hope you'll join us for NaNoWriMo, we really need more writers or we won't be able to finish the story! Would you please consider writing a section for us? Thank you so much!

Cherry City Kitties said...

So who eatz all that wrong food? Does Dad take it in his munch box?

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I am not sure why my Mommy can't figure out the y/d food is unacceptable. She keeps bringing it home. Parents apparently are dense. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

When our mom and dad bring the wrong food, we send them right back to the store. MOL!

Hugs,

Moosey