Monday, November 25, 2013

Timmy and the Soft Kitty Song

Hi Furends:

Thanks Dexter and Willow for Hosting!

You should all know about my, sniff, loss over at the Cat Scouts Cardwood Derby. When we build my car I was thinking it would not even  be a contest and I would coast into furst. Well , it was not to be. I was up against some really great racers and my pal Newman won with his super fast Jeep! 

I do have my tissue which I won fur second place along with my Cat Scouts Neckerchief and Woggle

I really need something to lift me up.

Einstein: This will make you feel better Timmy.
Soft Tabby
Warm Tabby
Little Ball of Fur
Happy Tabby
Sleepy Tabby
Purr Purr Purr

I think I will sulk a bit more!

Who picks you up when you are feeling down?

Purrs
Timmy Tomcat

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Timmy... we were so sad to hear about the race, our paws were crossed for you! We think it's great though that you even are in the Cat Scouts... mom just heard about them and we think you must just be an A-#1 good citizen to be involoved with such a group.

We're singing a group version to you now in hopes that it will help too. Einstein had the right idea!

Thanks for being part of the event.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are so cute and funny. At least you placed. My little pink car was lapped many times but oh didn't we have fun bonding with the folks when the derby cars were being made. Love your photos sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh Timmy, we feel for you and wish to share our comforting purrs with you. Nothing wrong with sulking... but just for a little bit. There's so much to explore and investigate in your world today! Purrs...

meowmeowmans said...

Timmy, sorry about the Cardwood Derby. I'm going to join in on the group sing, in hopes it makes you feel a little bit better, okay?

Hugs!

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sorry about the carboard derby , Timmy :(
Me too can join in the singing so you will feel better !
XOXO

Swami Zoe said...

Timmy, I'd cuddle and purrrrr with you! Me-Ommmmmm

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Food other then y/d would perk me up if I was down. But Samantha can even make having to eat y/d OK. ~Socks