Saturday, December 14, 2013

First Big Snow

Today is the first measurable snowfall of year at my place.
You can see that I am taking advantage of our snow day by hang out and catching some much needed zzzzs. I am laying on my really soft blankie right next to mom's chair. Oh it gets better than this . . .

. . . you see my blankie is placed over the heat register that is on the floor. The mom here knows just how to take such good care of me. I am going to really enjoy this weekend as I have heard that the folks are going no where today and tomorrow. Yeah! I say bring o the snow.

Have a safe and restful weekend.

9 comments:

Mariodacat said...

You certainly do look comfy there. Nothing quite as warm as a soft blankey over a heat thingy.

Swami Zoe said...

Gracie, your Mom sure is pawesome! Enjoy the blissful heater-blankie napping! Me-Ommmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Can I come and join you , Gracie ?!
Sounds grreat that your folks are staying home all weekend !
My mom is working all weekend , but my dad is home :)

XOXO

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Anyone is welcome to teleport on over. Lots of room, lots of blankies, and lots of registers.

meowmeowmans said...

Stay warm, Gracie! My sisters and I will teleport over to join you right now! :)

Hugs,

Moosey (and Gracie and Zoe, too)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh Gracie we wish we had that kind of heat. Buddy keeps hogging sitting in front of our heat thingie. We all get to lay on Dad at sleepy time though.
Purrs
Timmy

Alien said...

Sallie and I are playing in the snow too!

Stay cozy!

Yours,

The Florida Furkids said...

You look so cozy!!

Raz

Flamincatdesigns said...

We are purry jealous of that heat register! You look so comfy and warm.