Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yoga Purrfections with Raz

Today's event is Yoga Purrfections hosted by Swami Zoe!  



Graphic by Gracie

I think we cats are naturals for yoga positions!!!  We've got the flexibility the humans will NEVER have!!!

Here I am showing my pre-yoga stretch.  Notice how I really stretch out my spine.  While I was stretched out I figured it was a good time to give my tail a bath!!


After a good stretch the upward leg pose is easy to do...



Thanks to Swami Zoe for hosting this fun event. Thanks to my Mom too - she gave me the little privacy flower for modesty!!

7 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are truly a master of yoga. I give your mom a two thumbs up for editing your last photo!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are very supple Raz - how thoughtful of your Mom to give you that pretty flower.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Timmy Tomcat said...

Good flexibility and modesty too
MOL
Timmy and Miss Fitz

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Raz, you are so wise to do some pre-yoga stretching! Excellent form! Me-Ommmmmm

Oui Oui said...

Hee, hee! That smiley flower is just the right touch!

meowmeowmans said...

Stretching is so important, Raz! And what great form you have! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Your stretch paw in the air posé looks really good , Raz !
XOXO