Monday, December 9, 2013

Yoga Purrfections Event is Tomorrow! Me-Ommmmm!

Me-Ommmmm Efurryone! I hope all are staying warm practicing their most heart-warming yoga postures and meditations! Here's the pawesome badge for tomorrow's Event thanks to Gracie and her Mom:


This agile kitty is demonstrating Adho Mukha Marjariasana
(downward facing cat pose!) Me-Ommmmm!
If you need some inspiration, I demonstrated a few poses and practices in last week's post here or visit my bloggy here.

I'm looking forward to seeing efurryone's favorite yoga and meditation practices! Me-Ommmmm


Oh, and here's the pawticipations badge too:


3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

I'm ready!!!

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I will be there.

meowmeowmans said...

OMC, the event is so awesome! We're all having so much fun, Swami Zoe. :)

Hugs,

Moosey