Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Meet Miss Fitz's Family

Thanks Oui Oui for hosting "Meet My Family." Timmy said I can introduce my brofurs, thanks Timmy.

This is my nice brofur Buddy. He is the oldest and...
Yeah an ah did da postin fur Man-Cat Monday an...

Thank you Buddy, moving on...

This is brofur Rumpy. He talks too much.
Well I am very nice and do a lot around the house and help Dad and help Einstein and did I say I do a lot around here and...

SEE! Moving on!

Hi not so little Einstein. Want to play?
Why sure Miss Fitz, always.
Meet you on later little pal.

This is Mr Buttons. We race back and forth. Say hello B.
Hi Tabby Cats
Hi Handsome Toby!
Hello my little Miss Fitz

Lets change photos my sweet so the kid
is not in the background.

Much better my sweet.
Oh Toby you eyes look a beautifur blue
Full of love and kisses my little girl
*Swoon*
Well Tabbies that is my family, I have to go meet Tob... I mean go play with Einstein. Me and Timmy can't wait to see your families.
Miss Fitz

7 comments:

Colehaus Cats said...

We LOVE your family, Miss Fitz! Thank you for sharing them with us! Purrs...

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

LOvely to see the whole gang :)

XOXO

Fuzzy Tales said...

You have a pretty big family! Here it's just the two of us, and the human servant. :-)

meowmeowmans said...

What a nice big family you have, Miss Fitz! I liked meeting them very much!

Hugs,

Moosey

Kwee Cats and Art said...

You guys all look good! We'd love to come play with you :-)
Hugs!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Thanks for sharing your family Miss Fitz... you and Toby, er... um... we mean you and Einstein go have fun now..!

Oui Oui said...

Timmy, that is one big kitty family! And each and everyone is so handsome and nice. Thanks for introducing everybody, Miss Fitz!