Sunday, May 25, 2014

Racing Fever!

The Indy500 - right here at the Tabby Cat Club......!   This is so exciting and I'm PART of the excitement!  I'm at the race and EVERYTHING........starstruck?  You betcha!!!

We're gonna have tons of fun here today.....and if any of you joining us are Cat Scouts we wanted to make sure that even though there are site problems there, we're up and running and having a blast HERE on the TCC....thanks to Gracie and Raz for inviting me to join in the hosting - I'm thrilled beyond description. 

So after you get into the race with your tickets, find your seats or wander the infield - you'll see Raz, Gracie and me EVERYWHERE......and we'll make sure you have the time of your life!

Indy 500 Hugs,
Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

6 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We're going to have a blast today!!!

The Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Sammy good to see you here. ~Socks & Scylla

Marty the Manx said...

Good Morning Sammy! This is great! Gonna get noisy soon!
Marty

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO....what a day! Hope everybody has a blast watching the action ON the track and OFF! HAHA

Hugs, Sam

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Sammy my pal good to see you. What a time we will have with the TCC. I am racing so I will send Miss Fitz over to grab us some snacks
Miss Fitz and Timmy

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

It sure was tons of FUN , Sammy !

XOXO