Thursday, May 15, 2014

Straw Hat Day Fun!

When I heard it was going to be Straw Hat Day in the blogosphere well I just HAD to be all over that because you know straw hats are BACK.   They were big back in "the day" and I think they're a mighty nice thing to have on your head to keep the sun out of your eyes and a spring in your step on a warm spring day!   I have visions of Fred Astaire and Maurice Chevalier crooning a tune with their straw hats on......MY visions are of cruising down a river on a hot summer day rowing the boat with my straw hat on and my girlcatfriend in her fluffy white dress and parasol watching me as we look for the perfect spot to stop for a picnic on shore.  Yep - straw hats are WAY cool !!  

I think I look better than Maurice in his straw hat........I've got the golden eyes and ginger furs thing going on - what girl can resist that???   HAPPY STRAW HAT DAY and thanks to the TCC for letting us celebrate here!

Hugs, Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You's way mowe handsum den Maurice, Sammy. Lookin' good.

Luv and Hugs and Kitty kisses ♥♥♥

Dezi

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! You’re looking dapper today, Sammy!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You look so dashing in your straw hat Sammy! You the mancat!!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me too think you look way better in your straw hat than that Maurice !

Happy Straw Hat Day to you too :)

XOXO

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Sammy!! You are one handsome mancat! Maurice has NOTHING on you!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Hello Sammy, you are so handsome in your straw hat, whether it is a color photo or that other photo in black and white!

meowmeowmans said...

You are definitely looking classically dapper in your straw hat, Sammy! Happy Straw Hat Day!

Hugs,

Moosey

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy oh Sammy!
What a great cat you are in that fine hat. Classy