Thursday, January 7, 2016

Resolutions Revisited by Raz

Well it's that time of year when the humans make Resolutions.  Usually they last about one week and they are back to their usual behavior.

I did a post of Resolutions last January.  Click HERE to see them. Last year my resolutions were not to hork where Dad could step in it in the middle of the night.  Believe it or not, I was really good and did NOT hork in any spots that Dad could step in!  Mom, on the other paw, MIGHT have been the recipient of one or two of those precious gifts.  That doesn't count though, right?  Score 1 for Raz

The other resolution I made was to NOT tear into the treat bags...


OOOPS.....guess I didn't do very well on that one.....

FInally, I vowed not to complain when my sisfur Allie bites licks my head.  I've done pretty good with that one....


I'm doing really well with that one....so I guess two out of three is pretty good, don't you agree?

How did you do with your Resolutions?

4 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Raz, we agree you really nailed them buddy. I know about that lickity lick. Be thankfur it is your sisfur. We have Rumpy. Eych!
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Anonymous said...

Two out of three is pretty danged good!

Hugs, Sammy

Fozziemum said...

Raz i think the treat bags your Mum gets are faulty..i mean surely holey bags are not your fault..MOL...paw pats and Loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I say you did pretty well with the resolutions that you made.
I say mom should not leave those treats out for you to find if she doesn't want you getting into them.