Thursday, January 7, 2016

Timmy and Fitz Revisit Resolutions


Goodness I wonder how I did with my resolutions over the last year. I better check what it was I was going to do.

Me-Ow I surely kept mine. I have had a LOT of fun in 2015 with my blog friends, family and Cat Scouts while being a good kitty is always easy peasy!
How about you Miss Fitz?

Tone down the self congrats a bit Timmy. Let me check mine and...

I have kept up my resolution fur-sure.
Miss Fitz you still Whac...
Timmy, Shush! I meowed not to whack as much, not stop. 
You have to admit I am a bit better you silly kitty

Well... Err...
Do you want I should Whack you Timmy?
But your resolution?
Last years Tim!
Um, yes... I mean NO! No whacking... How about this year? 
That will take a bit of thought

HAVE A GREAT YEAR TABBY CAT CLUB!
HAPPY MEW YEAR TABBY FRIENDS!

Timmy Tomcat
Miss Fitz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Resolutions.......sometimes resolutions can start a revolution! Sounds like you did "OK" keeping last year's.....not easy is it?!

Hugs, Sammy

Fozziemum said...

MOL MOL Timmy you guys always have us in stiches..and hey New year resolutions do not always bring out the best in us MOL..paw pats and loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xx XXX

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You will have no problems with your resolutions, you are a good kittie and always have fun. <3