Thursday, January 7, 2016

2015 Resolutions Revisited

Lucky MEEEE!   I did not make any New Year's Resolutions when we rang in the new year of 2015 last year so I don't have anything to be proud of accomplishing (sniff sniff) OR anything to confess that I have NOT accomplished (yay) this past year.

See, I've learned that making a resolution doesn't work for my Mom and Dad (they've made about a bazillion new years resolutions in the 16 years I've lived with them!!!!), so I follow their lead - when the New Year starts, I'm starting out FRESH.   I don't set goals that I know already I won't reach.  

Cheating?  Yeah, maybe it is.....maybe I should be held accountable and I should make some promises to myself and others that I will work on for the new year........but honestly, at my age now, I'm just plain HAPPY TO BE HERE!    I'm not making any promises I can't keep but I sure hope that I am around to declare my "resolutions policy" all over again in 2017!!!!

I hope YOUR New Years Resolutions weren't failures though!   Here's to SUCCESS!
Love, Sammy

4 comments:

pilch92 said...

We like your policy and we pray you can tell it to us again next year and for years after that. Happy and healthy 2016 from the tabbies of 15andmeowing!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy that is a good way to look at things and we really want you here with us next year too dear friend.
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Fozziemum said...

Sammy we think you are on the money with the no resolution thing..although we fully expect to hear the SAME in 2017 from you! loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Good idea, I might try that. Why make the resolutions if you know you will not keep them.