Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I'm Hiding - So Seek Me!!

FUN!  Hide and Seek!
 
 
I love this Dr. Seuss poster of Whoville with all its' wild buildings and crazy streets - so many things to look for in a photo and I probably could have hidden better than I did (!) but see if you can find me................I bet you can but hopefully you'll have fun while you hunt!!
 
I bet it would be fun to live in Whoville..........on the other hand, I kind of like my real home in Virginia..........
 
Do you like to play Hide and Seek with your humans?   I do!
 
Hugs, Sammy


5 comments:

pilch92 said...

You are a great hider Sammy.

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee.............unless you enlarge this you'll not see me easily that's for sure!!

Hugs, Sammy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMC! Mom is on the cell phone and we cannot see you. Will have to get the laptop up and see if we can find you when mom gets home.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you really did a good job of hiding but I bet I can find you!
Me too Sammy
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Shadow said...

I do not have many places to play hide and seek, but when I am on the kayak toy occasionally the she type will forget to attach my leash to the kayak so I am off to the closest bush to play hide and sleep. Does that count?

Shadow.