Monday, October 31, 2016

SPOOKY Halloween Fun!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TCC!
 

Don't worry - it's ME - it's just a freaky costume my Mom made me wear today.....underneath it all I'm the dear, sweet, old ginger kitty I've always been!   

Today is a BIG PAWTY at the Tabby Cat Club though...............all I have to do is escape captivity in the haunted house I live in and I'll be there celebrating with all of you!
 
HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT THE PARTY!!!!!
Here's to a super spooky Halloween for all of us
WITH LOTS OF TREATS OF COURSE.........
 
Halloween Hugs, Sammy
 



6 comments:

Mariodacat said...

This is a great pawty. Thanks for inviting us.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sammy, that was one scary costume. Have a great Halloween!!!!!!

pilch92 said...

Happy Halloween! You are the best Edward Scissorpaws.

katsrus said...

Wonderful pawty and costume Sammy.
Tubby

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Halloween! You're an adorable Sammy Scissorpaws!!!

Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy lets go for some fun! WHeee
Timmy
Miss Fitz