Monday, October 31, 2016

SPOOKY Halloween Fun!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TCC!
 

Don't worry - it's ME - it's just a freaky costume my Mom made me wear today.....underneath it all I'm the dear, sweet, old ginger kitty I've always been!   

Today is a BIG PAWTY at the Tabby Cat Club though...............all I have to do is escape captivity in the haunted house I live in and I'll be there celebrating with all of you!
 
HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT THE PARTY!!!!!
Here's to a super spooky Halloween for all of us
WITH LOTS OF TREATS OF COURSE.........
 
Halloween Hugs, Sammy
 



7 comments:

Mariodacat said...

This is a great pawty. Thanks for inviting us.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sammy, that was one scary costume. Have a great Halloween!!!!!!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Happy Halloween! You are the best Edward Scissorpaws.

katsrus said...

Wonderful pawty and costume Sammy.
Tubby

Cathy Keisha said...

Happy Howl-o-ween!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Halloween! You're an adorable Sammy Scissorpaws!!!

Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy lets go for some fun! WHeee
Timmy
Miss Fitz