Sunday, October 2, 2016

TockTober @ TCC

HiYa everyone. Just wanted to give every one a paw's up on an event that I will host later this month in honor of my late, grate brofur Derby.

Some years ago his NOMS furiends, the buns Fiona and Lando, started this and well it just stuck. So now we always have TockTober.

For those of you who might be new, this means that during the month you can post pics of your backside! Yep, we do expect to see the south end of a cat going north! So you can get ready to post your pics.

I will be hosting an event here on October 20, which was Derby's purrthday. But feel free to borrow the badges for your own blog and post pics there too!


 Just so you know, the top badge has Derby's tocks, the bottom one is my bottom!

So make plans to come by on the 20th. If you post pics, please let me know at my blog, Just Ducky, so I can come over to check them out. Then also feel free to post here on the 20th.

See you then.


4 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are gonna make it fur sure! I love both your Golden Tocks and will fur sure throw mine out fur the world to wonder at! TOCKS RULE!
Timmy Tomcat
Ahem, we ladies have even better Stripey Tocks so there
Miss Fitz

Jeanie said...

Hello, I just wanted to thank you for coming to the Marmelade Gypsy -- and oh my! What wonderful cats you have here! What a jolly event Tocktober will be!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

This is one of my favorite favorite events. Will be there!

Anonymous said...

We will most definitely be celebrating TOCK-TOBER!!! YAY!

Hugs, Sammy