Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My brother Dakota, definitely NOT of my species!! Thank COD!

I thought it would be fun to participate in the super fun event hosted by our pals of the great blog: Friends Furever and the blog that started it all, The Cat Realm!


My woofie brother, Dakota, isn't just a woofie, he is my BEST FURIEND!!!!  He has his own blog, and sometimes he posts things that are kinda out-of-control, like this post............below....Psssst......I never inhaled the stuff....I just get high on NIP!!!!

Cannabis Canine?

See what I mean?
I love the dude,
but he needs to switch to nip!
Don't you agree?
Love, Cody

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA.....Hi Cody and Dakota! Well Cody I know your very best friend who is NOMS is your brother Dakota.....but he's almost a kitty - he's furry, soft, and your best pal. That's good enough for me - I say he's an honorary kitty!

HAPPY NOMS DAY
Hugs, Sammy

Fozziemum said...

Hi Dakota..you are furry hilarious....must be coz you haz Cody to keep you entertained MOL..we love Dakota Cody and thankz you fur sharin his funny side wiff us :) paw past Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Timmy Tomcat said...

MOL
The doggies need a little bit of something to relax with as we have the nip... they have the weed. Sounds funny when you say it.
MOL
Miss Fitz and Timmy

Oui Oui said...

Cody, at least Dakota has you to show him the way! But, it's so cool you are such good friends, even if you do jump out at him. Hee, hee.

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL Dakota is purrty funny!!!

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

Marty the Manx said...

Dakota is one silly NOMS sibling! Bet he is fun to nap with too!
Marty

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love Dakota's blue scarf. What a great NOMS he is.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Could be a GREAT idea for Dakota to switch to nip *mol*

XOXO