Thursday, August 28, 2014

Timmy and Miss Fitz Riverboat Trip III

What fun Fitz. The Tabby Cat Club really knows how to have an event!
You bet Timmy. Really good breakfast buffet. Now lets go and have some real fun on the river

I have our bag lunch
Great.I have the fishing pole

I hope he doesn't take my fish
He better not if he knows what's good for him!

You give me back that fish NOW!
I think we had better unwind from our relaxing canoe trip. Lets see that movie
Sounds good!

Oh my. This is scary. Glad we are in the same room.
That thing is creepy. Bet he smells funny too


Thanks friends we sure had fun and Gracie, Sammy and Raz you were great hosts.
You bet Timmy, well, it looks like its time to say goodbye. See you back at the TCC!

Timmy Tomcat
Miss Fitz

6 comments:

Marty the Manx said...

Wow Miss Fitz you were really brave fighting that alligator! Hope you guys had a great time too!
Marty and Ralphie

Photo Cache said...

Never seen a brave kitteh before.

Emma and Buster

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Miss Fitz, we can't believe you wrestled an alligator for a fish. You are so BRAVE!!!!!

Karen Jo said...

Wow, what a day you had! Miss Fitz you really gave that gator what for. I applaud you.

Oja

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Wow Miss Fitz you were really brave fighting that alligator!!
Did you get the fish back ?!

XOXO

meowmeowmans said...

That was so much fun, Timmy and Miss Fitz! Miss Fitz, I was SO impressed when you took on that alligator. How DARE he try to take your fish.

Hugs!

Moosey